Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Gotta love the chill atmosphere in this!

Mecqueline - A Blossom but not sane. Mecqueline - A Blossom but not sane.

I have nothing to complain about.

~:Siren:~ ~:Siren:~

Not bad, but you should really make your own presets instead of using SeamlessR's, because this lacks personality.

lchavasse responds:

You're right, I don't know much about sound design or advanced music stuff, Most of the sounds I use are either very simple or presets I find in VSTs or online. So I take what I can get. I've only been making music for a little over a year, And my older songs are almost exclusively presets. Im think i'm improving on that side though, Many basses in this song were made by me. :)

Zyzyx - Pixel Jungle Zyzyx - Pixel Jungle

Some of the notes are off in the melody and the mixing could be better. The sidechain needs to be a bit stronger aswell because the snare kinda drowns in the mix. Not bad, but not the greatest.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Hey!! :D. Thanks for leaving an honest review man. I don't always get them much. I don't hear anything wrong with the melody, but you aren't the first to say that some notes are off. So obviously there is something with it. I also kind of agree with the snare part. I have a problem with sidechaining. When I sidechain in my DAW with a compressor, there is this glitch where if I have it compress to much (like down to 0db per se) then it makes a wierd distorted sound and I think that is just my computer. Hoping to get a new one soon :P But thanks mate, again, for your honest review. Cya!

~Z

Spaghetti and Meatballs Spaghetti and Meatballs

The mixing could be a lot better, but it's pretty good otherwise! ;p

Ravitex responds:

I'm just not that great at it, but I do try my best. Thanks for the feedback!

Skrillex bangarang remix Skrillex bangarang remix

You better delete this, since this is stolen from a remake.

Zelda II: Palace Theme (Xtrullor Remix) Zelda II: Palace Theme (Xtrullor Remix)

As an eternal Nintendo fan boy, this really hits me close to home. :^)

Musical evolution by D1sast3rHD Musical evolution by D1sast3rHD

Top kek

D1sast3rHD responds:

Rip

World at War World at War

The idea is nice, but the mixing is bad and thus the song is clipping heavily. Keep on practising, you've got potential!

Reality Reality

Xtrullor sent me here. Not bad at all! The sounddesign is on point and the melody is dope. The snare sounds a bit quiet though, otherwise pretty solid stuff. :D